Family & Group Campground
The Camp Concordia Family Campground is located in the center of the property right on Half-Mile Lake. The 38 wooded lots all have electric, a picnic table and a fire ring. There is a campground showerhouse on the south end of the sites - all sites are within a short walking distance. We would love for your organized group to be part of this great place of ministry, especially if it supports the children's ministry we are committed to. Be sure to see the Family Campground Policies below to help you in your planning.
Camp Concordia Facilities are available by Group Rental (including church groups, scout groups, family reunions, sports teams, etc.) on weekends when Summer Camps are NOT in session (See Available Dates). A Group Contact/Leader may call the Camp Concordia Office at 616-754-3785, to establish a User Agreement in advance for their campout date.
The Family & Group Campground is open to individual families on specific Holiday Weekends (see Family Camps).
*Group leaders may contact the office for estimated cost and current availability.
Deposit: 50% of overnight fees is required to reserve cmapsites (non-refundable)
See Site Dimensions below when choosing a site to fit your tent, trailer or RV.
Sites available for Group Reservations include:
Family Campground Tent, Pop-Up Trailer & RV Sites
- Lakeside sites (#1-12); electric included
- Wooded sites (#13-35); electric included
- Full hook-up sites (#36-38), water, sewer, electric
- Visitor Fee: $2.00/person per 3 hours (Visitors must register. This is responsibility of users. Includes use of rented facility within campground policies. Must park in parking lot - one car per site still applies.)
(See Campground Map here)
Check-in / Check-out
- Normal Check-in is allowed after 2:00 PM and Check-out by noon. Groups are welcome to arrange for alternate times to accomodate their programs.
Picnic Pavilion "Exclusive Use" Rental
- The pavilion is normally open to all campground users. If your group would like to have exclusive use on specific days, the "exclusive use" fee is $2 per person (minimum $75 / day for up to 3 hours - group user agreement required)
- An "exclusive use" pavilion agreement allows for use of the pavilion, pavilion bathrooms, family campground playground and swim area (Group must provide certified Lifeguards for children unless other arrangements have been made).
Additional Options for Groups when Summer Children's & Youth Camps are NOT in Session
- There are 9 bunk-house style cabins (call office for rates and availability).
- There are 2 cottages available with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, and a kitchen or kitchenette (call office for rates and availability).
To Make Group Reservations
- Camp Concordia will work with your Group Leader to create a User Agreement for everyone in your group (the CC Office will NOT make individual family reservations). You can also use this guide for making your Group Reservations.
All Rates are subject to change without notice.
Camp Concordia Family Campground Policies
Camp Concordia (CC) is primarily a Christian children’s camp. Your use of the Family Campground, including additional donations, supports this ministry. The CC Campground has 38 sites with electric hook-ups (some with water & sewer), bath house, pavilion, waterfront, trails, and play area. Our purpose is to provide an atmosphere where campers and families can come to know & follow Jesus.
- As a Christian camp, we request our guests reflect exceptional family values (i.e., kindness and respect for neighbors) — disruptive conduct may result in immediate removal.
- Camp at Your Own Risk Unfortunately, CC has no control over wind, storms, and falling branches. Our camp is in a beautiful forest of oak and pine. It is possible that one of these thousands of branches could fall on your tent, trailer – or you. Camp at your own risk.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times—even closer at the waterfront. NO lifeguards are provided for families at the waterfront. Posted rules are to be observed.
- Observe the posted 10 mph speed limit on camp — for the safety of all our campers.
- One vehicle per campsite. All other vehicles should be parked in the CC parking lot.
- One RV, trailer or tent per site. Extra tents may be setup for minor, unmarried children only.
- Fires are permitted only in existing fire rings and must be attended. Make sure all fires are fully extinguished before retiring/leaving campsite. The state of michigan strongly recommends no wood be transported from county to county to control insects and tree disease (more information); so as a conveniencem CC does its best to have wood available for sale at the Welcome Center.
- Please do not leave your trash in fire pits.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of pet waste. Absolutely no pets on beach area (state rule).
- Garbage: Please recycle first. Place bagged garbage in dumpster (located past site 22).
- Fish cleaning at designated cleaning station only. Please bag waste and place in the freezer station.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m.—7:00 a.m. Guests should be at their sites.
- Music, radios, etc. should stay contained to your site and not heard by neighboring sites.
- Please use alcohol only at your campsite.
- We kindly request all smoking be restricted to your site. It's no fun picking up your butts.
- Illegal/Controlled substances are not allowed at CC and may result in Police involvement.
- Thanks for leaving your firearms at home. No fire arms should be brought onto CC at any time.
- The Pavilion, when available, may be used for quiet gatherings and fellowship. Roller blades, bicycles, remote cars/toys, etc. are not permitted. For group rental please contact the camp office.
- Bicycles are limited to road ways and trails.
- Damage of campsites or camp rental equipment, due to negligent behavior, will be billed to those responsible at the cost of repair or replacement plus 20% (administrative fees).
- Nature: Take only pictures. Leave only footprints.
- Early Check-in Fees: $5 per hour or part of an hour. Check-in is 2:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
- Check-out Time: 12:00 noon (unless otherwise agreed) - groups desiring to stay past check-out time are requested to pay an extended fee. Please see camp host.
Back to Facility Rental