Camp Concordia Family Campground
(See Campground Map here)
38 site Tent, Trailer and RV Park.
- All sites have electric hook-up
- Sites are $30 per night for Lakeside or full-hook up (See Dimensions)
- Non-lakeside site $25 per night
- Check-in allowed after 2:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
See more options for rates here
Make reservations online Please note: If you have difficulty paying online with PayPal, you may register online, then use one of three payment options for deposit:
- Send deposit (50% of payment) in check to: Camp Concordia, 13400 Pinewood St., Gowen, MI 49326
- Call with credit card, M-F between 9am and 12noon
- If you have paypal, send a request for an invoice to
. Please include the email address your paypal account is associated with.
Other options for Families when Summer Children's & Youth Camps are NOT in Session
- There are 9 bunk-house style cabins (see rates).
- There are 2 cottages available with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, and a kitchen or kitchenette (see rates).
Camp Concordia Family Campground Policies
Camp Concordia (CC) is primarily a Christian children’s camp. Your use of the Family Campground, including additional donations, support this ministry. The CC Campground has 38 sites with electric hook-ups (some with water & sewer), bath house, pavilion, waterfront, trails, and play area. Our purpose is to provide an atmosphere where campers and families can come to know & follow Jesus.
- As a Christian camp, we request our guests reflect exceptional family values (i.e., kindness and respect for neighbors) — disruptive conduct may result in immediate removal.
- Youth Camp facilities are off limits (to the south beyond parking lot). Sign up for scheduled activities at the CC Family Campground Welcome Center when available. Please inform your children.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times—even closer at the waterfront. NO lifeguards are provided for families at the waterfront. Posted rules are to be observed.
- Observe the posted 10 mph speed limit on camp — for the safety of all our campers.
- One vehicle per campsite. All other vehicles should be parked in the CC parking lot.
- One RV, trailer or tent per site. Extra tents may be setup for minor, unmarried children only.
- Fires are permitted only in existing fire rings and must be attended. Make sure all fires are fully extinguished before retiring/leaving campsite. No outside wood allowed (emerald ash bore warning).
- Please do not leave your trash in fire pits.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of pet waste. Absolutely no pets on beach area (state rule).
- Garbage: Please recycle first. Place bagged garbage in dumpster (located past site 22).
- Fish cleaning at designated cleaning station only. Please bag waste and place in the freezer station.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m—7:00 a.m. Guests should be at their sites.
- Music, radios, etc. should stay contained to your site and not heard by neighboring sites.
- Please use alcohol only at your campsite.
- We kindly request all smoking be restricted to your site. It's no fun picking up your butts.
- Illegal/Controlled substances are not allowed at CC and may result in Police involvement.
- The Pavilion, when available, may be used for quiet gatherings and fellowship. Roller blades, bicycles, remote cars/toys, etc. are not permitted. For group rental please contact the camp office.
- Bicycles are limited to road ways and trails.
- Damage of campsites or camp rental equipment, due to negligent behavior, will be billed to those responsible at the cost of repair or replacement plus 20% (administrative fees).
- Nature: Take only pictures. Leave only footprints.
- Early Check-in Fees: $5 per hour or part of an hour. Check-in is 2:00 PM.
- Check-out Time: 12:00 noon - families desiring to stay past noon are requested to pay an extended fee of $5 per hour or part of an hour. Please see camp host.